Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I don't want to grow up...

I now understand why so many blogs come to an untimely in. I have received countless number of e-mails informing me of a new blog I have to check out. It seems that as soon as I add this blog to my favorites list the blogger disappears off the face of the Earth never to be heard from again. I have vowed not to be that blog. However, it often feels like no one is reading. Today though I have heard from 2 people...yes you can count them...2 people that read my blog. So I will blog on. Please try to contain yourselves.
So today was uneventful. Which is a welcome reprieve from recent events. My car has now been returned with fresh spark plugs, transmission service, and oil change. I think I saw my car wink at me on the way in. It is also seems as though Tyler and I are eating dinner later and later each night, and therefore I am staying up a lot later. I feel like such an adult staying up past 9:30. Last night I didn't even put my PJ's on until after 10:00. Well from all these events I have decided at the ripe ole age of 26 I am finally growing up. I am taking care of my car (actually Tyler did most of that), cooking dinner (well Tyler actually did that tonight), staying up past 9:00, and somewhat keeping up with the laundry (actually Tyler does that most of the time). Well maybe it is actually Tyler is the one getting a handle on adulthood. Oh well, my time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment