Monday, October 5, 2009

Travel

I know that many people who keep up with me on facebook think that I am always traveling. This is to some extent an accurate judgement. I often go on day or weekend trips to see family or to explore this beautiful state. However, I am now preparing for my first cross country trip/flight. I am looking for any advice on how to survive a 8 hour plane ride. That is an entire workday spent in a confined space with people you have never met before, and let's not even begin to discuss the bathroom situation. Not only will I be traveling cross country for the first time, but I will be traveling alone. Tyler will already be in Las Vegas and will be meeting me in California. Yes, you got it. My husband is going to Las Vegas without me. He will be meeting his best friend in Vegas for 3 days of bromancing (is that even a word). Him and his best friend have frequently turned their noses up at the word bromance. But they will be going to the wedding capital of the world together. Well anyway if you know me you know that I am a worrier. If you have any advice about traveling such long distances I will be very willing to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment