Friday, October 9, 2009

So tomorrow is the day. The day that Tyler has been waiting for this day for 3 years. No it is not the birth of our first child or paying off our house. It is his trip to Vegas. But more importantly it is his trip to Vegas with his best friend. Tyler and I had already booked a trip to Vegas before we found out we were moving to Florida. Then when we found out we were moving here we had to cancel. Ever since Tyler has been dreaming of the day he could see the bright lights of Vegas. Now of course there is a little jealously that he is going to live it up in Vegas without me. I love bright lights as much as the next girl, but I am trying to look on the bright side of this trip (after giving my husband grief for a couple of months). I figure that by him going to Vegas with his best friend that I then become entitled to an elaborate trip with my best friend. I am thinking an all inclusive resort with daily trips to the spa will do the trip. Luckily my best friend is married to Tyler's best friend so she is therefore also entitled to an elaborate trip. So eventhough I will be somewhat lonely for the next four days I am looking forward to the time in which I can enjoy a girls only getaway.

1 comment:

  1. I am voting for San Francisco for you and Jenny....although you might have to drive unless you can talk her into flying!!!!

    ReplyDelete