Thursday, November 5, 2009

That Kind of Day

We have all had those days that you just look around and say "Really". You know the days when everything seems to be going wrong. I am already running on a little less energy thanks to the shingles. I woke up late. There was nothing to eat for breakfast that could be cooked in less than 2 minutes which is how long I had allotted. I went to lock the door and couldn't find my house key. I went to go out the garage door, but it wouldn't open. I got stuck behind a bus. When I finally arrived at work my classroom was full of trash that wasn't taken out. I forgot my lunchbox, and we were having beef dipper sticks for lunch. It just seemed nothing could go my way. Luckily the day started to turn around when a friend brought me lunch and spared me from the mystery meat. I came home and begin attacking my house, which is now fairly clean, and followed up with a burrito for dinner. So it all turned out okay. Tyler is leaving for the weekend so I am planning a lot of rest and relaxation for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment