Monday, November 30, 2009

An Ode to Blogging

I have really been trying to blog more. I know some of you may be thinking why, but I actually enjoy it. I like trying to come up with witty things to share with the world wide web. Well actually the 4 people that read my blog. Today I was racking my brain searching for a clever blog that would evoke many comments from the 4 reading this blog. I really couldn't think of anything, so I decided to google a poem about blogging. So I went to my trusty google search engine and typed in "A Poem about blogging". I thought for sure someone had come up with a super funny poem about blogging. Well I was wrong. I googled and googled and found nothing, but I am not very good at googeling. I then came back to my blog determined to write my own hilarious ode to blogging. I started typing away....An Ode to Blogging....That is about as far as I got. I then decided I had done something wrong. So I went back to google again looking for a poem about blogging. Still nothing. I cam back to my blog....The History of a Blog by: Jennifer...That is about as far as I got. I decided just a hilarious poem would do. So back to google. I googled hilarious poems...I found lots of poems none of which were hilarious. I decided then I would google "The funniest poem of all time", and whichever poem came up first that would be the one for my blog. Well after an hour of rewording the phrase and reading 100's of not very funny poems I decided to go with the funniest joke of all time. This search was also not very fruitful.....So I guess it is not meant to be. No funny poems, no funny jokes, nothing. What a waste of a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment