Monday, December 28, 2009

I recently asked my husband if he was finished with his blog. I thought perhaps blogging would join the has been closet along with bowling, golf, softball, and Atari. But alas I was wrong. He has since blogged twice, and I am feeling like a slacker. On a recent vacation with my family I found out that they are close followers of the blog, and that they are just now getting the word out about my blog. How can I let all my potential new followers be greeted by a week old post. I am now renewing my vow to the blog. My goal will be to blog once a week, and to keep my blog more interesting than Tyler's. Now with this renewed commitment to my blog, I will again try to make page long posts out of my love for blogging. I know this sounds exciting, so stay tuned.....


Oh yes and since I know my family is reading....I LOVE MY MIXER.

No comments:

Post a Comment